Based in Kings Langley, AAR Environmental have been undertaking asbestos removal works in domestic clients’ homes since its formation, taking on variety of works in Hertfordshire and the Home Counties with the ability to carry out projects with a quick turnaround in Watford and surrounding towns such as Rickmansworth, St. Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Harrow, Harpenden, as well as London and surrounding areas.
What should I do if I find asbestos in my home?
If you think you may have asbestos in your home, you should seek professional advice. Visually identifying asbestos can be very difficult and testing may be required.
- Do not disturb the area or do anything that could release asbestos fibres into the air such as drilling, pinning, sanding, sawing or moving.
- Do not try and remove the asbestos yourself, doing so could be dangerous
- Do not dispose of asbestos containing materials yourself
Common forms of asbestos in the home include:
- Central heating cupboards
- Flue pipes
- Asbestos insulating board panels
- Loft Insulation
- Artex and textured coating ceilings and walls
- Floor tiles
- Ceiling tiles
- Asbestos garages and garage roofs
- Asbestos sheds and shed roofs
If you have any concerns regarding asbestos in your home or would like a quote for asbestos removal, please contact us.